Cuckold Fantasies and the "N" Word
Regarding these fantasies, excuse me while I repeat myself, 'cuz you've heard it from me before: Don't try this at home.
At least that’s my personal take on these very dirty, very erotic, very hot and very taboo “phone sex adventures.” While I delight in creating each and every little filthy facet of this particular brand of mind-fuck, I do believe it should remain purely fantasy and nothing more. But then again…what do I know?
If you don’t know what cuckold means, well you really should do a search on it. It is one of the more popular topics of phone-sex conversation currently and is making a lot of money for webmasters providing videos and such. Basically, a cuckold is the male in a marriage or even boyfriend-girlfriend relationship who accepts that his female counterpart has sex with other men. From there, anything can happen. And I might add, it usually does.
Anyway, as you already know, I believe that a good fantasy (via phone or even a written bit of erotica) should be as close to real as possible. Now those who call me on the kink-O-phone know that I’m a stickler for the details, the minutia, the things around the edges that breathe life into the general desire. Put meat on the bone, so to speak.
I think I come pretty close to getting the job done. At least for a little while. Cuckolding is particularly fun for me and I think that this is because of what I said earlier: Anything can happen. And it usually does.
- The husband may or may not participate in the actual sex between the woman and her lover.
- If he does participate, it may be to fuck her after the lover has cum in her. Or it might be to insert the lover’s penis into his wife. Or it may be to clean up the “mess” that is left you-know-where when all is said and done.
- The husband might be in a chastity device and denied sexual fulfillment. (Which is certainly not the case in real-life cuckold situations you can bet your bottom dollar.)
- He might be in a chastity device but permitted to remove it once the lover has satisfied his wife/girlfriend to relieve himself in a variety of ways: Masturbating in a corner (I like this one a lot.), the wife/girlfriend masturbating him while she tells him how that “big cock” felt so good and made her cum so hard, or he may be permitted to masturbate and cum on his own face.
- There is also many times a strain of homosexuality running through the cuckold fantasy in which the cuckold might have to suck the lover’s cock to get it hard for his wife or suck her juices off of the cock, etc.
- The cuckold might be forced to wear panties.
- The woman might have a baby with her lover, and the cuckold takes responsibility for raising the little hellion.
- Humiliation can be very much a part of this fantasy, whereas the cuckold is told his “cock is too little” or “you are a poor excuse for a man” or “you have never satisfied me.”
And then besides a whole lot of other directions we might choose there is the black lover – a predominant archetype in cuckold fantasies. Me? Although I do the black thing well, I really don’t personally get it. But then, like I said earlier, what do I know? I’m just a dumb white girl from Appalachia trying to make it in the big city.
But I do abhor the “N” word; I detest it and the history of bigotry underlining it. So to have this as part of a fantasy request is difficult for me. Not too long ago a gentleman purporting to be African American/Hispanic called asking me to verbally humiliate him by calling him names which included n***er and sp**. He was extremely irate when I refused to do so.
But here is what he didn’t know and will never be smart enough to understand:
Angela St. Lawrence and the characters she creates are not one and the same. What I as a responsible person and member of the human race say and what a person in one of my fantasies says are not one and the same. In fact, the morals, values, ethics, etc. of me and the fictional he/she in the “story” are usually at totally opposite ends of the spectrum.
Of course we are all different and our feelings about this complex issue come from various emotional and personal experiences. The words we choose, what they mean to us, how we use them and why we use them evolve from those experiences and are unique to each of us.
A few years back my friend, Katie, and I were sitting in a restaurant when Jonathan and his new friend, Tyler, stopped by our table to visit. Both were more than a bit inebriated and very funny. We were enjoying their company very much when Jonathan and Katie stepped away from the table for some reason. Did I mention that Jonathan and Tyler were Afro-American? Anyway, Tyler looks at me and–obviously under-the-influence stupid (we’ve been there, right?)–blurts out, “How would you like a big, purple, n***er cock?” I was floored. And embarrassed…as quite a few people at other tables heard him.
My point? Men of color –particularly young men of color– sometimes use “naughty” words. (And so do men and women under the influence. But that’s another discussion entirely.) And thus, so do some of my African American fantasy-boy-creations. They use very dirty, filthy, shocking nomenclature, adjectives, adverbs and verbiage to get their point (a small pun there) across, the deed done, the slit-slut fucked.
So, yes, if you call me with a cuckold fantasy in which a hot button for you is the “N” word, you just might hear it! Just not from me…but from Keith or Maurice or Thomas or James. Those big, bad, ebony-skinned studs with cocks that are almost always the size of small submarines, who want to fuck your wife until she walks like a cowgirl.
But, certainly, never from me.Got it? Cuz they did. (wink, wink)
Now, get outta here already