A Sex-less TMI?
Can the TMI really be sans sex?!
1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Over ~ and if it's not done that way, I'll change it asap.
2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?
At least the seat down. (The toilet paper thing bothers me even more.)
3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]
It's been nearly 5 years now.
4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
Sex. That's easy because we've discussed CR/LF making pornos. If the opportunity ever arises, so will he ~ and I'd love to watch.
5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?
We'd spend at least a 1/8 on family (mostly our parents) to make sure they were set.
I'd donate 1/8 to charities for women (which have changed in the last few years, so I won't name any specific ones as I'd really research before I gifted thus).
I'd get DeeDee a team of shark lawyers.
I'd buy the Dumas. And, if I must give it away, give it to the business.
I'd buy a house ~ maybe two ~ for CR/LF. One must be in the country with enough land for horses.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.
I don't like to take baths because they take too long and I feel like I am wasting time just sitting there. I've tried reading, but either I risk getting the book wet, or I get cold.
This, of course, is other than the bubble baths CR/LF and I take for recreational purposes (because as you all likely know, he has a thing for soapy women). I never get cold or bored that way. *wink*
So much for the sex-less TMI. *wink*
As always, answer in 'comments' or post at your blog ~ and link to TMI (issue #94).