TMI Tuesday #98
More about me ~ and advice for you.
1. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received?
"Remember, call them all "Sweetie," "Sugar," or "Baby," so you never say the wrong name at the wrong time!" (A lesson from my dad.)
2. How many people have you dated at once? How many people do you think it is acceptable to date at once?
I don't think it's a number issue, but one, again, of agreement. You and those you date do not need to agree on a number of how many you can date ~ just that it's either a commitment to each other or it's not.
3. What made your worst kiss so bad?
Oh, this is easy! It's Kung-Fu-Kissing-Guy!
He made his tongue hard and thrusted it inside my mouth at my tongue, the inside of my cheeks etc. It actually hurt! Not only was it hard, but it was fast ~ it attacked here, then there, then there, then here again. Ouch!
Yeah, that was a one date only guy.
4. Can a relationship last if the sex is bad?
See #3 *wink*
OK, more seriously; as in you really like them but the sex is bad...
Hmm, how bad is bad?
Can he learn? Cuz if he can learn (technique, to become more considerate of a partner, etc.) then it's OK. If not, well, then a relationship with bad sex won't last with me.
5. What one thing would you like your partner to do every time you have sex with them?
Play with my nipples ~ a lot.
Bonus (as in optional): What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I can't give away trade secrets like that! The best I can do is to say that using your brain and words has more power than anything else.
You know the drill, so play long with TMI Tuesday 98!